Sonja Leonard Leonard
Better Homes and Gardens
Tiny Farmhouse Transformed
Alamo Placita Neighbors Association
Architects use 100-year-old thinking to
Victorian Homes Sourcebook
After growing up in Minnesota, my family moved
to Colorado in 1965. I attended college in Colorado
and moved permanently to Denver in 1971. After
being in retail and advertising for twenty years
I became a real estate broker. I chose Leonard
Leonard & Associates because of the team effort
in the office and our extensive knowledge of
the older homes in the "Heart of Denver". After
eighteen years in the real estate business,
it is the only company I have worked with.
I Specialize in:
- Older Homes in the Heart of Denver.
- Suburban Homes.
- Income and Investment Properties.
- 1031 Exchange Properties.
- Estate and Conservatorship properties.
- Condominiums and Townhomes.
Services I Provide Buyers & Sellers:
- Extra care for First Time Buyers.
- Seller and Buyers Agency representation.
- Total care of properties for out-of-state sellers
- you don't have to come to Colorado to close.
- Actual staging of properties and recommendations
of items necessary to bring top dollar for sellers.
©1996 By Leonard
Leonard & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
Duplication in whole or in part without permission is