Sonja Leonard Leonard
Broker/owner of one of the very few
1. Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude …I love what I do!
2. I know the neighborhood. My family lives at 646 Franklin Street and my office is at 420 Downing. We are not a major corporation with headquarters in another state. Hands on personal service is so important to us that only licensed agents answer our phones…not secretaries.
3. I know our neighbors and their homes. I can justify to buyers and appraisers why your home is worth the high prices I get for my listings!
4. My firm is a family owned and operated real estate firm in Country Club and is small by choice. Our office is always open and you’ll always get a friendly welcome from “FSBO” our office cat. You are not just an address or a house, you are a neighbor and a friend.
5. As a member of the Denver Board of Realtors Million Dollar Round table for thirty years, I sell more real estate than most of my competitors each year.
6. Our office is a beautiful Victorian home that we meticulously restored to be our offices. Friends, neighbors, clients and customers feel very comfortable coming by for lunches on the patio, real estate advice, help with tax assessments, or simple just to chat.
7. I know who is looking for a house in this area, what they want, and when to call them. And many times I know who is thinking of selling months before the sign goes up!
8. I know which appraisers & lenders do what they promise & which to avoid.
9. I carefully monitor the process, not just until the contract is signed, but through the inspection process, the loan process, the appraisal, the title search, and even after the last paper is signed…any short cut here can cost you thousands.
10. I treat my listings with the same respect I would treat my own home.
11. My clients come back again and again. Most of my business is referrals from past clients.
No one will work harder for you!