If your home is going to get a second look from buyers…
It’s got to make a good first impression!
Nothing pays off for sellers like some pre-sale elbow grease!
A well presented house brings top dollar and a faster sale.
A home in tip-top shape BEFORE it goes on the market tends not to be on the market very long.
Tips for a Sweet Smelling home:
- Open your windows on warm days to increase air circulation and effectively “air out” your home.
- Place a few drops of essential oil, such as wintergreen oil, on a cotton ball in each room of your home.
- Dab your favorite perfume or essential oil on a light bulb. When the light is on the scent will fill the room
- Simmer a pan of water with spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg, or cut citrus fruits, to create a delicious aroma.
- Regular steam cleaning can eliminate most carpet odors. Add a product like oxyclean for maximum odor control.
- Freshen your microwave by heating a bowl of water and lemon slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Baking soda has dozens of uses! Place it in your refrigerator, freezer and cabinets to keep them smelling fresh.
- Hang a nylon stocking full of cedar chips in your closet to eliminate and prevent odors. It will also repel moths.
- A dish of vinegar or bowl of activated charcoal will absorb smoking odors.
…your home will smell as good as it looks!
Follow these links to see how to
This check list is extensive, but the most salable properties
usually reflect attention to each of the areas discussed.
Don’t Panic…Leonard Leonard can help!!!
We have been in the business for over a decade and
know the best and most reasonable workmen in Denver.