Any home priced correctly will sell. It’s getting the highest price possible that is the challenge. Because no one can predict what will influence a certain buyer, we use a wide range of creative and unique marketing tools.
Many steps of the listing process are the same, no matter who handles the sale of your home. In the following pages, I’ve outlined eight basic steps – from setting the asking price through contract negotiation and closing. I’ve then detailed the things in each area that set Leonard Leonard & Associates apart from the others.
It will only take a few minutes to read. I hope this information helps you to understand the reasons why I have the highest sales volume at Leonard Leonard and also why I enjoy my work so much. Enjoy the tour!
When you list your home for sale, these are the ordinary things that happen…
- You and your agent set the sales price.
- You prepare the house to be put on the market.
- A marketing plan is developed.
- A full color brochure is printed
- The property is listed in the MLS and a sign is placed in the yard.
- Real estate office receives calls from other agents to set showings.
- Offers are received and the contract is negotiated.