A marketing plan is developed.
Each home has unique challenges that must be considered, in order to get the very highest price for the sale. I’ve made notes on several parts of this site about special things I’ve done.
People move to Central Denver not only to be close to the exciting City Center, but to be a part of our historic heritage. If appropriate, I commission a history of the house or if there is no history I write up a history of the neighborhood. This is set out in a quiet corner of the house (the home office is perfect!) so that the buyer will stop a while and consider your home in a different way. Time and again, this has proven an effective marketing tool.
See how Leonard Leonard goes BEYOND the ordinary…
- You and your agent set the sales price.
- You prepare the house to be put on the market.
- A marketing plan is developed.
- A full color brochure is printed.
- The property is listed in the MLS and a sign is placed in the yard.
- Real estate office receives calls from other agents to set showings.
- Offers are received and the contract is negotiated.