You prepare the house to be put on the market.
- There are many simple, inexpensive things you can do to make your home more attractive to buyers. I work with you preparing your house for as many days or months as you wish – it’s one of parts of my job I enjoy most! I have reliable and fair priced handymen available and can arrange for them to be paid out of closing proceeds.
- Proper “staging” of your home will increase the price you get for your home, and decrease the time it is on the market. Buyers often don’t realize what it is about a home that attracts them, but an agent experienced in preparing a home for showing knows what to do, and takes the time to do it.
- Special feature cards will be printed and placed in your home to point out its positive features.
See how Leonard Leonard goes BEYOND the ordinary…
- You and your agent set the sales price.
- You prepare the house to be put on the market.
- A marketing plan is developed.
- A full color brochure is printed.
- The property is listed in the MLS and a sign is placed in the yard.
- Real estate office receives calls from other agents to set showings.
- Offers are received and the contract is negotiated.