Real estate office receives calls from other agents to set showings.
Agents, not receptionists, answer the phone at Leonard Leonard. When an agent calls in to set a showing we arrange for that agent to see other, similar listings at the same time. This is called “spinning” and to my knowledge we are the only firm in Denver that does this.
Instead of a receptionist setting showings, an experienced agent talks to other agents about our homes, selling all the time. When a buyer calls in off of a sign, an agent who has been in the house is immediately available to answer questions, meet the buyer to show the home, and sell it.
This takes time and commitment from the agents, but it brings results time and time again. It takes the old fashioned, team approach to selling.
See how Leonard Leonard goes BEYOND the ordinary…
- You and your agent set the sales price.
- You prepare the house to be put on the market.
- A marketing plan is developed.
- A full color brochure is printed.
- The property is listed in the MLS and a sign is placed in the yard.
- Real estate office receives calls from other agents to set showings.
- Offers are received and the contract is negotiated.